West Point strives to reflect the diversity of America. If you are a member of an under-represented minority and meet our admission requirements, we encourage you to apply.
You can contact the Diversity Outreach Officer working with prospective cadets from your region of the country using the Regional Map.
As a cadet, you will be challenged to excel during your four years here - in the classroom, in your military and leadership training, and on competitive sports teams. If you have the academic, physical and mental ability to do well here, our faculty and staff will help you succeed. Class sizes are small, and faculty members are available outside of class time, too.
At graduation when you throw your hat into the air, you will have acquired:
- A superior education fully funded by the U.S. Government
- Ethical leadership and decision-making skills
- The best military training in the world
- Adventure and travel
- A strong bond within the Corps of Cadets
- The prestige of being part of “The Long Gray Line” of West Point graduates
- A very promising future as an officer in the world’s finest Army
Start now to become familiar with the application process.
- Meet the Diversity Outreach team -