- Cadets are organized into 36 companies within the Corps and their Company Athletic teams represent these units
- The Company Athletic Program is a cadet led and supervised by the Department of Physical Education (DPE) instructors
- Company Athletics has a fall and a spring season with 6 sports offered in the fall and 5 sports available in the spring (see Sports for details)
- Each season consists of a regular season, a play-off system, and a championship event contested by the Corps best teams for each sport.
|“Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that, upon other fields, on other days, will bear the fruits of victory.” |
- General Douglas MacArthur