MAJ James H. Gifford is the course director for CH364, Chemical Reaction Engineering, and teaches CH101 and CH102, General Chemistry. MAJ Gifford also serves as the Department S-4.
- M.S. Massachusetts Institue of Technology, Chemical Engineering 2010
- M.A. Webster University, Management & Leadership 2006
- B.S. United States Military Academy, Chemistry 2001
- Field Artillery Captain's Career Course
- Field Artillery Officer Basic Course
Publication history is not available at this time.
Research history is not available at this time.