· Coelho, J; Fielitz, L; Suby, J. “Using Underwater Obstacle Courses for Skill Development and Assessment.” The Journal of Underwater Education. 27(2):52-55 (2015).
· Crowder, T; Tiffany, M; Kobbe, W; Bedard, A. “Determining Department of Defense Readiness via Soldier Performance Index & Army Physical Fitness Testing.” Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 48 (5) (2016).
· Fielitz, L; Coelho, J; Horne, T; Brechue, W. “Inter-Rater Reliability and Intra-Rater Reliability of Assessing the 2-minute Push-up Test.” Military Medicine, 181(2):167-172 (FEB 2016).
· Hewit, J. “Leg Power Asymmetry with the Onset of Fatigue – A Pilot Study.” Jacobs Journal of Physiotherapy and Exercise. 1(1): (June 2015).
· Hewit, J. “Teaching and emphasizing proper landing technique.” Journal of Physical Activity Research 1(1):1-4 (JAN 2016).
· Monroe, D; Gist, N; Freese, E; O’Connor, P; McCully, K; and Dishman, R. “Effects of Sprint Interval Cycling on Fatigue, Energy, and Cerebral Oxygenation.” Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise, 48(4):615-624 (APR 2016).
· Nowels, R. “Obstacle Course Training to Enhance Army Physical Readiness.” Tactical Strength and Conditioning Report (TSAC Report), Issue 39:26-30 (OCT 2015).
· Brechue, W.F. and H.T Hammel. Osmotic effects of ions diffusing in capillary plasma can explain Starling’s osmotic force in plasma-ISF exchange. Comparative Exercise Physiology, 7(4): 153-171, 2011.
· Brechue, W.F. Structure-function relationships that determine sprint performance and running speed in Sport. International Journal of Applied Sport Science. 23(2): 313-350, 2011.
· Brechue, W.F., J.L. Mayhew, and P.C. Fontaine. Characteristics of sprint performance of college football players. J. Strength Cond. Res. 24:1169-1178, 2010.
· Boehler, A.W, J.A. Ward, J.K. Hitt, W.F. Brechue, K.W. Hollander, M. Holgate, T.G. Sugar, D. Audet, and G. Kanagaki. Analysis, design, and testing of a Soldier power regeneration Kit (SPaRK). Int. J. of Biomaechtronics and Biomedical Robotics, 2011.
· Coelho, J.D. (2010). Gymnastics and Movement Instruction: Fighting the decline of motor fitness. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance. 81(1), 14-18.
· Diebal, A., Gregory, R., Alitz, C., & Gerber, J.P. (2011). Effects of forefoot running on chronic exertional compartment syndrome: a case series. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 6, 312-321.
· Germain, J. L. (2010). Physical Program Leadership: From Kinesiology in the Classroom to Fitness Training in the Field. Quest, 62(3), 287-295.
· Germain, J. L., & Hausenblas, H. A. (2006). The Relationship Between Perceived and Actual Physical Fitness: A Meta-analysis. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 18, 283-296.
· Hess, Gregory, W. Ankle Impingement Syndromes: A Review of Etiology and Related Implications. Foot and Ankle Specialist. 4(5). 290 – 297.
· Mayhew, J.L., J.J. Houser, B. Briney, T. Williams, F.C. Piper, and W.F. Brechue. Comparison between hand- and electronic-timing of sprint performance in college football players. J. Strength Cond. Res. 24: 447-451, 2010.
· Mayhew, J.L., W.F. Brechue, A.E Smith, W. Kemmler, D. Lauber, and A.J. Koch. Impact of testing strategy on expression of upper-body work capacity and 1-RM prediction in college men and women. J. Strength Cond. Res. 25: 2796-2807, 2011.
· Morales-Negron, Hector. (2011). Self-Efficacy, State Anxiety, and Motivation during Mandatory Combatives Training. Pamukkale Journal of Sport Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 3, Pg 37-51.
· Ozaki,H., W.F. Brechue, M. Sakamaki, T. Yasuda, M. Nishikawa, N. Aoki, F. Ogita, and T. Abe. Metabolic and cardiovascular responses to upright cycle exercise with leg blood flow reduction. J. Sports Sci and Med. 9:224-230, 2010.
· Tendy, S. (April, 2010). How fast is that music? The Tendy formula – calculating beats per minute. Idea Fitness Journal.
· Tendy, S. (2010). Effects of matching and mismatching perceptual and sociological learning-style preferences on achievement and attitude of individuals in A group exercise leadership instructor training program. National FORUM of Educational Administration and Supervision Journal, 27(2).
· Yasuda, T., T. Abe, W.F. Brechue, H. Iida, H. Takano, K. Meguro, M. Kurano, S. Fujita, and T. Nakajima. Venous blood gas and metabolite response to low-intensity muscle contractions with external limb compression. Metabolism 59:1510-1519, 2010.