- Cadets submit, by COB 12 April, a Poster (in PDF format), an abstract (250 words), and Documentation of Academic Work (Bibliography in format of discipline).
- Cadets' posters will be on display during a Dean's Hour period on 25 April, in Washington Hall. Cadets are asked to be present to discuss projects and answer questions from panel members and other USMA personnel.
- Submissions will be reviewed by a interdisciplinary-panel of faculty to determine the top 3 finalists.
- Finalists will be invited to participate in an evening discussion panel comprised of USMA faculty members/fellows. Finalist and all participants will be recognized for their contributions.
The Africa Symposium Committee Members are:
- LTC Starke, PhD. G&EnE
- LTC Aguirre, CLCRS Director, DFL
- Dr. Muhajir, Minerva Fellow
- Dr. Wolfel, CLCRS Chair
- Mr. Melkon, CSCMO Outreach Coordinator
- MAJ Hanlon, FAO(48J), G&EnE
- MAJ Malcomb, G&EnE
- MAJ Francis, FAO(48J), DFL
Please direct questions to the symposium POC, MAJ Jordan Francis, DFL, 938-8734, firstname.lastname@example.org.