- Cadets are organized into 36 companies within the Corps and their Company Athletic teams represent these units
- The Company Athletic Program is a cadet led and supervised by the Department of Physical Education (DPE) instructors
- Company Athletics has a fall and a spring season with 6 sports offered in the fall and 5 sports available in the spring (see Sports for details)
- Each season consists of a regular season, a play-off system, and a championship event contested by the Corps best teams for each sport.
“Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that, upon other fields, on other days, will bear the fruits of victory.”
- General Douglas MacArthur