Athletic Academic Support Coordinator Program
Athletic Academic Counselors understand that Cadet Athletes must balance their academic and athletic requirements, and provide skills necessary for success in the USMA environment.
The goal of the AASC program is to academically prepare, support, and inspire cadet athletes in order to meet the academic, physical, and military requirements of USMA.
- Direct academic advising with student athletes
- Monitor Cadet academic progress
- Provide small group & team workshops for student athletes
- Organize and coordinate student athlete study sessions
- Attend practices and games
- Communicate with team Officer Representatives, Coaches and Instructors on cadet academic progress
- Work as Athletic Counselor for that team and develop support plan that fits the need of that particular team in accordance with coaches, staff and Officer Representative guidance