The Office of the Adjutant General (G1)
Taylor Hall, Bldg. 626
COVID-19 Information for Military Personnel:
- Military Personnel Policy Guidance
- Retirement Services COVID-19 Accommodations
- Service Member Civil Relief Act Guidance for Soldiers with Lease Obligations Impacted by the DOD Travel Restrictions
- Travel Authority Summary
- Evacuation Payments During the Pandemic Health Crisis
- Modifications for Authorized Departures and Ordered Departures Related to COVID-19 (April 3, 2020)
- COVID-19/Coronavirus U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC) Frequently Asked Questions (April 6, 2020)
- COVID-19 Relevant Authorities Cheat Sheet (April 10, 2020)
- Is to plan, administer and supervise administrative services and military personnel service support, which includes officer and enlisted strength management for the West Point Community.
- To manage Soldier programs and provide direct military personnel service to all assigned, tenant, and attached units at West Point.
- To provide retirement, retention, personnel processing, records management, and casualty assistance reporting services.
- To coordinate and participate in graduation and other ceremonial events.
- To advise the Staff and Faculty on all matters pertaining to human resources in support of the United States Military Academy's mission.