The Office of the Adjutant General (G1)
Taylor Hall, Bldg. 626
- Is to plan, administer and supervise administrative services and military personnel service support, which includes officer and enlisted strength management for the West Point Community.
- To manage Soldier programs and provide direct military personnel service to all assigned, tenant, and attached units at West Point.
- To provide retirement, retention, personnel processing, records management, and casualty assistance reporting services.
- To coordinate and participate in graduation and other ceremonial events.
- To advise the Staff and Faculty on all matters pertaining to human resources in support of the United States Military Academy's mission.