Office of the Judge Advocate
In response to COVID-19, the Office of the Staff Judge Advocate physical locations (Building 606 and 626) are closed until further notice. Our attorneys are teleworking and available to provide limited assistance via email, video/voice teleconference, and other electronic means. In extraordinary circumstance, appointments can be made for in-person services.
For assistance please use the below contact information:
Military Justice: SJACrimLaw@westpoint.edu
Administrative and Civil Law: email@example.com
Legal Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-938-4541
Trial Defense Services: email@example.com
For general inquires, please call 845-938-3205
If someone does not immediately answer, Leave a voicemail with your name, contact information, and brief message describing your situation.
Messages are reviewed every 2 hours during normal business hours.
Please allow 24 hours for our team to respond.
To provide responsive, effective, and efficient legal guidance and advice to the United States Military Academy's (USMA) Command, Staff, and Faculty and to provide first-class legal services to Soldiers, Family Members, Retirees, and USMA Cadets.
- For questions regarding personal legal matters, e.g. family law or wills and estates, please click on the LEGAL ASSISTANCE link provided at left.
- For questions regarding claims, please click on the CLAIMS link at left.
- For questions regarding legal reviews or administrative law matters, e.g. conferences, ethics, or contracts, please click on the ADMINISTRATIVE & CIVIL LAW link at left.
- For questions regarding military justice matters or magistrate court matters, please click on the MILITARY JUSTICE link at left (if you are seeking legal counsel regarding your case, please click on the TRIAL DEFENSE SERVICE link).
- For all other inquiries please utilize the contact information below.
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
U.S. Military Academy
Official Mail and Distribution
646 Swift Road
West Point, NY 10996-1095
Fax: (845) 938-2390