The Department of Systems Engineering encourages cadet participation in professional clubs.
- American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM)
- The ASEM Student Section promote the development and practice of the engineering management profession through meetings, professional contacts, reports, papers, discussions and publications. Additionally, students may be eligible for participation in Epsilon Mu Eta -Alpha Chi Chapter Honor Society which recognizes Engineering Management students who have demonstrated superior academic achievement and who have displayed exceptional character during their time as students. To join ASEM or learn more, contact the OIC, MAJ Abe Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Society of Women Engineers West Point Chapter (SWE)
- The Society of Women Engineers SWE seeks to academically and professionally support both female and male engineering students by promoting and inspiring younger generations about the fields of engineering, math, and science. It assists members about career choices in engineering, promotes community between professionals and students, encourages the notion of diversity in engineering, and advocates for the needs of women engineers at West Point. For more information, contact the SWE OICs or visit West Point's SWE webpage .
- Systems Engineering Club (SE)
- The Systems Engineering Club is a Department club that facilitates discussion and action in the professional field of Systems Engineering. Club activities include guest speakers, site visits and attending conferences.
Department of Systems Engineering
West Point, NY 10996
All Systems GO!