West Point officials are committed to the safety and security of every member of our community. It takes an effort by all of us to create and sustain effective emergency preparedness systems.
To report an emergency or suspicious activity on West Point, call 911
and contact the Military Police: (845) 938-3333
In any situation, having a plan, staying informed, remaining calm, and preparing to act are the factors in getting through a weather-related emergency.
Call (845) 938-7000 for weather related updates.
- Advisories are broadcast on Emergency Broadcast Stations, the Garrison Facebook page, Command Information Channel, Desktop Alert, 938-7000, and access control point marquees.
- CODE WHITE: Permissive leave is in effect until the stated time or all day for non-mission essential personnel.
- CODE RED: Excused absences without charge to leave is granted for non-mission essential employees effective until the stated time or all day.
Keller Army Community Hospital
- Emergency Room, (845) 938-4004/4005
- Appointments, (845) 938-7992
- Outside of Area, (800) 552-2907
- Front Desk/Information, (845) 938-5169
- Patient Information, (845) 938-2273
- Pharmacy, (845) 938-2271/3812
- Military Police, Military Police Desk (recorded line, 24 hours): (845) 938-3333/3312/4172
- Ambulance (West Point): (845) 938-4004/4005
- Ambulance (West Point Housing): 911
- Center for Personal Development: (845) 938-3327 x.3022
- Poison Control Center: (800) 222-1222
- Dental Clinic (M - F): (845) 938-3121/2505/2106
- Dental Clinic (After Hours): (845) 938-4004